WHO ARE YOU?
Hello! My name is Chris, I am one of the Project Officers for The Network. Easily identified as the beardy, tattooed one!
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT THE NETWORK?
I am a newbie! I started with The Network in February 2022 and have loved every minute so far!
WHY DID I JOIN THE NETWORK?
I come from the health and fitness industry and have a background in Personal Training. The main part of the job I enjoyed was helping people achieve their goals and better themselves. I want to transfer these skills to help young people become the best versions of them they can be.
WHAT DOES YOUR JOB ENTAIL?
I work on the delivery side with a mixture of one to one and outreach work. My aim is to help as many young people as I can to overcome any potential barriers that may be stopping them from gaining the training, education or employment opportunities they need to thrive!
IF I WAS HOSTING A DINNER PARTY WHICH 5 PEOPLE WOULD I INVITE?
- Mike van Wyck – A fountain of knowledge from the fitness industry… also likes tattoos
- Joe Rogan – Never short of conversation topics, can not imagine there will be many awkward silences!
- Micky Flanagan – A man with funny bones
- Ledley King – My footballing idol, could both talk about our glass knees
- Rowan Atkinson – An absolute genius and national treasure.